Because of the attack on the computer network of the University of Duisburg-Essen, the ESAGA site currently can be reached only at https://www.esaga.net/.... Links pointing to https://www.esaga-uni-due.de/ do not work (but one could manually replace uni-due.de by net), and similarly for content, such as images, at such addresses contained in our pages. (Email messages to @uni-due.de addresses are accepted by our mail servers again.)
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these problems.
- Vanishing of the higher direct images of the structure sheaf (joint with Kay Rülling) to appear in Compositio Math.
- Big de Rham-Witt cohomology: basic results Documenta Math. 19 (2014), 567-599.
- Commutative formal groups arising from schemes Int. Math. Res. Not. 2015, no. 7, 1959-1986.
- On p-adic periods for mixed Tate motives over a number field (joint with Sinan Ünver) Math. Res. Lett. 20 (2013), no. 5, 825-844.
- Hodge-Witt cohomology and Witt-rational singularities (joint with Kay Rülling) Documenta Math. 17 (2012), 663-781.
- On the Frobenius stable part of Witt vector cohomology Math. Ann. 354 (2012), no. 3, 1177-1200. arXiv:1007.5000
- On the Beilinson-Hodge conjecture for $H^2$ and rational varieties Math. Res. Lett. 19 (2012), no.1, 149-164. arXiv:1104.4976
- Étale cohomology of the complement of a linear subspace arrangement Journal of K-Theory 9 (2012), no. 1, 119-149. arXiv:math/0709.2127
- Higher direct images of the structure sheaf in positive characteristic (joint with Kay Rülling) Algebra Number Theory 5 (2011), no. 6, 693-775.
- Motives of hypersurfaces of very small degree Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 138 (2010), no. 2, 435-444.
- First coniveau notch of the Dwork family and its mirror. Math. Res. Lett. 16 (2009), no. 4, 563-575.
- Motivic cohomology of the complement of hyperplane arrangements Duke Math. J. 138 (2007), no. 3, 375-389. arXiv:math/0601737v2