Because of the attack on the computer network of the University of Duisburg-Essen, the ESAGA site currently can be reached only at https://www.esaga.net/.... Links pointing to https://www.esaga-uni-due.de/ do not work (but one could manually replace uni-due.de by net), and similarly for content, such as images, at such addresses contained in our pages. (Email messages to @uni-due.de addresses are accepted by our mail servers again.)
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these problems.
Dr. Louis-Clément Lefèvre
I'm Mathematics teacher in classe préparatoire BCPST1 at the Lycée Hoche in Versailles. Before, I was postdoctoral researcher at the Universität Duisburg-Essen in Germany in the group of Prof. Dr. Jochen HEINLOTH and I defended my Ph.D. thesis on June 25, 2018 at the Institut Fourier in Grenoble under the supervision of Philippe EYSSIDIEUX.
My field of research is the topology of complex algebraic varieties and the study of moduli spaces of representations of their fundamental groups (Complex Algebraic Geometry, Algebraic Topology).
Title: Théorie de Hodge mixte et variétés des représentations des groupes fondamentaux des variétés algébriques complexes (Mixed Hodge theory and representation varieties of fundamental groups of complex algebraic varieties).
Publications and prepublications
-  Mixed Hodge structures on cohomology jump ideals. arXiv:2106.12339, hal-03268018.
-  Deformations of representations of fundamental groups of complex varieties. arXiv:1912.04787, hal-02399676.
-  Mixed Hodge structures and representations of fundamental groups of algebraic varieties. Advances in Mathematics, 349 (2019), 869–910. DOI:10.1016/j.aim.2019.04.028, arXiv:1806.02688, hal-01809625.
-  A criterion for quadraticity of a representation of the fundamental group of an algebraic variety. Manuscripta Mathematica, 152 (2017), no. 3-4, 381–397. DOI:10.1007/s00229-016-0866-7, arXiv:1509.02871, hal-01196355.
- SS 2021: Vorlesung, algebraische Topologie, Master. Professor: Jochen HEINLOTH.
- WS 2020/21:
- SS 2020: Übung, lineare Algebra 1, Bachelor. Professor: Ingo JANISZCZAK.
- WS 2019/20: Seminar, Polynome, Geometrie, Algorithmen, Lehramt. Professor: Jochen HEINLOTH.
- SS 2019: Übung, Geometric Invariant Theory, Master. Professor: Daniel GREB.